Wrist Tattoo Designs
Tattoos are a new fashion statement these days and people love to wear various signs and drawings on their skin. There are plenty of tattoo artists that became famous because their designs are almost perfect. If you go to the tattoo parlor without knowing where to ink your first tattoo, you might want to consider wrist tattoo designs.
As soon as you decide what tattoo type you want, you will also have to do some serious thinking about where do you want it placed. You can always go for a wrist tattoo because they are very popular these days but before doing that you should read on very carefully.
- You´ll have to endure the pain. Every tattoo without exception will cause pain but a wrist tattoo is more painful than any other tattoo. That happens because the skin on your wrist is less thick than on the rest of your body. On the other side a wrist tattoo is usually small and it won´t take too long to ink.
- Your skin will require a longer time to heal mainly because the wrist is a very exposed part of the body. The healing period is usually two or more weeks.
- This type of tattoo requires additional touch up work. Because the wrist is very exposed there´s a big chance that the tattoo ink will fade very fast. A wrist tattoo will need touch up work sooner than another one located on other part of your body.
- You can hide it very easily. The most effective way to do that is by wearing long sleeved shirts. Also when it´s warm outside, you can cover it with a bracelet or a watch. If you´re planning to get a professional job or you already have it, it would be best to hide it though.
- A tattoo wrist design is pretty cheap. Compared to the tattoos on other parts of the body, this type of tattoo is very small and that´s why the price is so low.
The tattoo artists establish the costs considering the size and the colors of each model but in most cases people only choose less than three colors.
Many people see a tattoo as a form of expression and that why the location is just as important as the tattoo design. Depending on what part of your body you want tattooed, the artist will suggest the size of the tattoo. If you love discretion, then a wrist tattoo is definitely the best choice.